Make The Minimum Wage A Percentage Of The County's Per Capita GDP
Intelligent Party
2022-12-10 20:55:20 UTC
It's the single most important thing you could do to save the Country.

Also, make the minimum wage a percentage, based upon the County's per capita GDP,
using a per capita GDP, not higher, than the highest State in the Unions's per
capita GDP, nor lower, than the lowest State in the Union's per capita GDP. And
also, only based on the member States of the Union at the time of the passing of
this wage.

For instance, in Mississippi, the State with the lowest per capita GDP, there are
Counties with a lower per capita GDP than the State. These counties would use
Mississippi's State per capita GDP, for this minimum wage calculation. As would
Counties in other States, which have a per capita GDP lower than the State of
Mississippi.

Thus make the minimum wage, a percentage of the County's per capita GDP.

U.S. State minimum wage laws map:
Attila
2022-12-10 23:18:29 UTC
On Sat, 10 Dec 2022 12:55:20 -0800, Intelligent Party
Post by Intelligent Party
It's the single most important thing you could do to save the Country.
Also, make the minimum wage a percentage, based upon the County's per capita GDP,
using a per capita GDP, not higher, than the highest State in the Unions's per
capita GDP, nor lower, than the lowest State in the Union's per capita GDP. And
also, only based on the member States of the Union at the time of the passing of
this wage.
For instance, in Mississippi, the State with the lowest per capita GDP, there are
Counties with a lower per capita GDP than the State. These counties would use
Mississippi's State per capita GDP, for this minimum wage calculation. As would
Counties in other States, which have a per capita GDP lower than the State of
Mississippi.
Thus make the minimum wage, a percentage of the County's per capita GDP.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/US_minimum_wage_map.png/1024px-US_minimum_wage_map.png
You are aware that every time the minimum wage increases it
puts more small business out of business? The remainder
generally increase their prices so that "extra income" won't
buy any more than it did before.
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting and abhorrent.
Most of the Democratic positions I find terrifying.

Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats.

The most dangerous enemies the United States has:

Biden the Senile Bastard and his Bitch and
supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Cory Booker. They
have stepped over the line and are working against
the country and what it stands for.

Stop the Green Raw Deal!

I dare call it treason.

Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

I don't know how Baghdad Karine can still hold a straight
face with what she has to say.

Did the last sane person leaving California remember to
turn off the lights? Can New York be far behind?

Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.
It is the business of no one else.

I support a Pro-Choice Constitutional Amendment.