Mom Protesting Roe Holds Shocking Sign While Her Young Children Look Sad. Social Media Clobbers Her.
Ubiquitous
2022-06-27 15:55:20 UTC
A woman protesting the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade stood outside the
Supreme Court with her sad-looking children while she held a hand-made sign
reading, "Don't force this on anyone." Holding the sign while her young
children and husband stood with her engendered anger among many people on
social media.

A woman standing outside of SCOTUS with her two kids holding a sign
that reads "DON'T FORCE THIS ON ANYONE."

Big ole yikes. pic.twitter.com/92UjN2tlVF

-- Scott Zipp (@scottzipperle) June 24, 2022

That message may well have been inspired by a pro-abortion protester named
Lindsey Bestebreurtje, who at 38 weeks pregnant, protested at the Supreme
Court in early May after the draft opinion was leaked that revealed the
Supreme Court might overturn Roe v. Wade. Bestebreurtje, who wore a t-shirt
emblazoned "How Dare You Force THIS On ANYONE!" said "she showed up because
she wanted people to see that parents can be pro-abortion," WAMU reported.

"I am pro-abortion and I am pro any kind of family that people would like to
create for themselves," she added. "I am 38 weeks pregnant, so I am very
familiar with the amount of physical, emotional, financial, mental, labor and
difficulty that goes into having a baby."

The photo of the mother with sad-looking children elicited some harsh
criticism:

"The facial expressions on each of those children says it all. These
pro-abortion parents don't mind damaging their children..."

The facial expressions on each of those children says it all.
These pro-abortion parents don't mind damaging their children...
https://t.co/T7rNXxtpaj

-- Obianuju Ekeocha (@obianuju) June 27, 2022

"Holy cow what soulless creeps. Those poor children. Having a family and
being a parent is the greatest accomplishment of my life. Geez."

Holy cow what soulless creeps. Those poor children. Having a family
and being a parent is the greatest accomplishment of my life. Geez
https://t.co/NLWqxCowW6

-- Five Times August (@FiveTimesAugust) June 26, 2022

"What an incredibly odd, disturbing thing for a mother to do. Such beautiful
kids. A shame they have to endure that madness."

What an incredibly odd, disturbing thing for a mother to do. Such
beautiful kids. A shame they have to endure that madness.
https://t.co/YwqWtWdjqM

-- Jedediah Bila (@JedediahBila) June 26, 2022

"What the hell is wrong with these people?"

What the hell is wrong with these people? https://t.co/4O4oQcg2d2

-- Kurt Schlichter (@KurtSchlichter) June 26, 2022

"Hell is empty for all the devils are here."

Hell is empty for all the devils are here https://t.co/vGv963hYiJ

-- Steve Deace (@SteveDeaceShow) June 26, 2022

"Stop using your children as political props challenge."

Stop using your children as political props challenge
https://t.co/I4PzIYFEDX

-- Kara Zupkus (@kara_kirsten) June 26, 2022

"These are very sad, disturbed people. They have been lied to their entire
lives."

These are very sad, disturbed people. They have been lied to their
entire lives. https://t.co/bKQkaA7sz6

-- Nick Searcy, INSURRECTIONAL FILM & TELEVISION STAR (@yesnicksearcy)
June 26, 2022

"This might be the most horrifying/sad display of the entire protest. Awful."

This might be the most horrifying/sad display of the entire protest.
Awful. https://t.co/u7Wk2XpRbv

-- Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) June 27, 2022

"The contrast between the messaging of the March for Life and these ghouls is
truly something."

The contrast between the messaging of the March for Life and these
ghouls is truly something. https://t.co/LDePfgNzzu

-- Erielle Davidson (@politicalelle) June 26, 2022

"A lot of therapy needed all around."

A lot of therapy needed all around. https://t.co/s8tqgS4MyA

-- Bethany S. Mandel (@bethanyshondark) June 26, 2022

"Nothing demonstrates unconditional love for your children more than using
them as props at a pro-abortion rally, making them stand next to a sign that
says you wish they were never even born."

Nothing demonstrates unconditional love for your children more than
using them as props at a pro-abortion rally, making them stand next
to a sign that says you wish they were never even born. ?????
pic.twitter.com/hfE3OAQUeW

-- Joel M. Petlin (@Joelmpetlin) June 26, 2022

"Meanwhile the POS father goes along with this child abuse."

Meanwhile the POS father goes along with this child abuse.

-- Ana Rosa Quintana (@ana_r_quintana) June 24, 2022

Let's go Brandon!
David Hartung
Appalling.
Siri Cruise
2022-06-28 17:43:47 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Ubiquitous
A woman protesting the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade stood outside the
Supreme Court with her sad-looking children while she held a hand-made sign
reading, "Don't force this on anyone." Holding the sign while her young
children and husband stood with her engendered anger among many people on
social media.
Appalling.
Your appallingness amuses me. You sowed the wind and now you're
astonished a whirlwind comes to harvest.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed
NoBody
2022-06-29 10:53:21 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by David Hartung
Post by Ubiquitous
A woman protesting the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade stood outside the
Supreme Court with her sad-looking children while she held a hand-made sign
reading, "Don't force this on anyone." Holding the sign while her young
children and husband stood with her engendered anger among many people on
social media.
Appalling.
Your appallingness amuses me. You sowed the wind and now you're
astonished a whirlwind comes to harvest.
I guess you miss the irony of a woman looking at her kids and saying
"don't force this on anyone". If she hates her kids that much, she
really should leave her marriage and kids behind - because that's what
"empowered women" do.
Lee
2022-06-29 15:12:35 UTC
Post by David Hartung
Post by Ubiquitous
A woman protesting the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade stood
outside the Supreme Court with her sad-looking children while she
held a hand-made sign reading, "Don't force this on anyone."
Holding the sign while her young children and husband stood with
her engendered anger among many people on social media.
Appalling.
But pro-lifers holding up pictures
of aborted fetuses are just fine, I
take it.

https://www.courthousenews.com/court-upholds-right-to-display-fetus-phot
os/

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/local/downtown/2018/06/06/abortion
-protesters-show-graphic-fetus-photos-downtown-cincinnati-fountain-squar
e/677484002/

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2010/10/where-do-anti-abortion-prote
sters-get-those-grisly-photos.html